Follow Us on Instagram at LivingaBetterLife for future updates!

World's Best Cookies

World's Best Cookies
by Pegg of AL, Cookie Club Member
Recipe Courtesy of www.CookieClubRecipes.com


Category: Desserts, Cookies
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Level: Easy to Bake
Yield: 5 Dozen Cookies


Print Recipe...

I love to bake and one of my favorite cookie recipes was given to me by my mother who is a great all around cook of everything, they are a flaky, hard to eat just one type cookie. I live in Montana where it is cold, so baking is enjoyable for me. I moved here from Arizona where my husband and I lived for 24 years. The weather is completely different here in Montana than Arizona where I did not have to do much to stay warm, so I am anxious to see what recipes others share. 

Ingredients:

1 c. butter
1 c. oil
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 egg
3 1/2 c. sifted flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
3 tsp. vanilla
1 c. crushed corn flakes
1/2 c. old-fashioned oats
1/2 c. coconut
1/2 to 1 c. chopped nuts

Instructions:

Cream together the butter, oil, sugar, brown sugar and egg. Mix well. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture along with the vanilla. Add the corn flakes, oatmeal, coconut and chopped nuts. Mix together thoroughly. Roll into small balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten balls just slightly. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes. 


Enjoy!

© www.CookieClubRecipes.com